BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

What the helicobacter pylori!!!

It is May 24th. While not technically summer it should, in my opinion, feel like it or at least like spring. Nope the mountain has a fresh blanket of snow and all it did to day was pour rain, blow like the dickens, and thunder.
*Tangent* What exactly does blow like the dickens even mean? I mean was there a family that just sucked so much that people said they blew? I can think of a family like that but I won't mention any names! LOL! Or is this a long lost word that is only used as slang and the only reason that it exists in modern speech is because people have a tendency to take on other peoples phrases? This one being from their grandparents!
*End Tangent*

Today Dillon and I had a tuff morning we were running very low on milk which made a trip to the NCSD necessary so he could see his mom. This afternoon though we had a lovely long relaxing cuddly nap! He is the best of all cuddlers out their!

In other news, today marks the 19th anniversary of my father's death. It is amazing to think that what feels like yesterday was almost 2 decades ago! While I miss him very much, I am grateful for the life I've had. I have had 2 amazing fathers and while losing my first was and continues to be hard I love my father Randy so much. He stepped in and took me in like his own, he has done what I think my father would have. Well I am going to relax a bit and then hit the hay so I can be fresh for my little Dillon B. Monster tomorrow!

0 comments: