BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally!

Yeah so my resolution back in October to maintain a regular blog schedule didn't happen. For good reason though! LOL! I was super busy finishing this thing called Nursing school! I am happy to say I am officially a college graduate and getting ready to take my NCLEX! The last year was both extremely difficult and a blast at the same time! In Nov (on Thanksgiving actually) my sister gave birth to a baby boy Dillon Benjamin. I love my nephew SOOOO much! I never thought it was possible to love someone this much! Not that I don't love everyone else including CJ it is just a whole new type of love! It practically hurts I love him so much.
As of right now I am getting ready to move back to OR. I leave next Fri. It is going to be so hard to leave my family and the friends I made here but I am so excited to move home. CJ and I are planning on finding a place of our own and both of us are excited to start our lives together. I am a little worried about the blending though. Not that I think anything will break us, we are stronger than ever and I am crazy in love with this man, it is just so much is happening this year that we will already be stressed so combining our two lives may be a little harder than I thought.

Oh by the way watch out for me I am officially part of the "Bad Girls Club"! LOL! I received a call from the Casper PD stating that if I didn't leave this girl alone I was going to be charged with harassment and stalking. A restraining order would be filed and I wouldn't be getting my RN license! I have done nothing to this girl. She and my other friend were in this huge fight a long time ago but I remained friends with both of them... that is until the one filing charges quit talking to me. The real crappy part of it all is she lives across the street from me! The fact that she couldn't just talk to me and chose to call the cops due to a general statement on Facebook is absolute ridiculousness! Some people's kids I tell ya!!! Oh yeah and I am pretty sure she is the one that got me in trouble with the school. That is a whole other story that I am too sick of talking about to type it up here.

Anyway that is my life as it stands right now. GOOD TIMES!!!

1 comments:

The Keyes Family said...

welcome to the bad girls club.. lol i think i've been a card carrying member since i was born. lol.. miss you!