BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy B-day to ME!

So today I turned 27. Yeah so much better than 26 or 28... definitely the best of all the 20's. At least that is what I am telling myself. My wonderful sis made me blueberry muffins and she and Dillon delivered them to my dungeon (the basement) which was so nice of them. As my birthday present Bill kindly tasted the OJ I want to drink to make sure it was still okay. Such a sweetheart!  Then I reigned down my wrath on  my stuff in the garage and managed to consolidate it from 4 huge boxes and 2 random bags, to 2 medium boxes and 1 small box. May not seem like a big deal to you but for this self admitted Level 1 hoarder it is! Then I helped work on the new garden a little. After we finished our work we went to dinner at the Outback to celebrate...well...ME, OF COURSE! Anyway we are about to start watching our last episode of our favorite show LOST! So I have to adjourn for the evening!
TOO-DA-LOO!

2 comments:

The Keyes Family said...

what why is llost on tonight? thought it was tuesday night?? what is going on di miss it?

Meg said...

AHHHHH! The 2 1/2 hr season finale was tonight!!! OH NO!! You better not have missed it. Even if you did I can fill you in in like 60 sec. All of my questions were not answered. I will leave it at that.