BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Can you believe I've made it two days in a row?!!!

Today I am going to work on packing the rest of my crap for my big trip home. We leave on Fri for Jackson and then we are going to Yellowstone for a couple days. I am going to leave my car in Jackson while we're in Yellowstone so on the way back to Casper Jen and Bill are going to drop me off at my car in Jackson and they will head home while I head to Oregon. This is going to be a very bittersweet trip. I am so excited about going home but leaving the two (now three) people that I love so much is breaking my heart. I am so grateful that I have this amazing family. It saddens me that not everyone has the connection my family does. I want them all in one place so I don't have to feel like I am missing out on their lives. Who knew day-to-day life could be so full of fun and that I wouldn't want to miss anything. I used to make excuses to get away from my family but that was before I knew what I was missing. My dream was always to move away on my own or with Ashley and start a whole new life with people that didn't already have their minds made up about me. Now that I have, I realize that I have been truly blessed by the life the Lord has given me.  Well it is time for us to go shopping so I have to end this. Maybe more tonight or tomorrow. I really am going to make this a regular thing this time! 

1 comments:

The Keyes Family said...

i love reading your posts lady.. keep it up this time.