BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

27?! Really?

Have you stepped back and said holy metal batman I am turning 27 tomorrow and what do I have to show for it?! That is just what I did tonight. I can't believe that tomorrow is my 27th birthday and all I have to show for it is an associates degree and an annoying habit of procrastination. I'm moving back to Oregon to start my life. I have been saying that for 10 years. "Tomorrow is a new day and the day I will start over and change everything." I actually did it when I moved out here to go to school. Now I have accomplished what I came here to do. It is crazy that while I see it as a massive accomplishment it is never good enough. I see all these people around me that have all of these great qualities. Families, careers, friendships, etc. I realize that even though I have a degree, I haven't found a job, I don't know where I am going to live, and I still don't have my paperwork in to take my NCLEX. I get so frustrated with myself and I hate it. I know I have friends, a great family and a great career waiting in front of me but why has it taken me so long to get here. I have to start realizing I am enough, and the only one that defines "enough" is me. WHINE WHINE WHINE BLAH BLAH BLAH! Okay Meg quit your bitching and just do something about it already!
Here I go!

1 comments:

The Keyes Family said...

you are great and amazing woman .. give yourself a break! you will get to where you want to be so just enjoy the ride.